I speak from personal experience when I say that there is great value in having the opportunity to go inward and take personal time for reflection and healing during difficult times. It wasn’t long ago that I was broken physically, emotionally and spiritually; I felt as if I was at the end of my rope with no where left to turn. Rather than completely breaking, I chose to take time for me; I began seeking out healing opportunities which allowed me the ability to create and apply a new way of being in my life. It is out of this personal experience that I wanted to create a place for others to do the same.
I believe there is great value in stepping back from a crisis, or difficult situation in order to gain perspective and to allow an opportunity for healing to take place. It is with love in my heart that I open this opportunity for others.
- Are you dealing with a chronic pain syndrome and you feel as if you just can’t move forward?
- Have you recently been diagnosed with a condition that seems too overwhelming to even think about?
- Are you grieving the loss of your loved one and can’t seem to regain your footing back into your daily life?
- Are you struggling with relationship issues? Perhaps wondering if you should end a relationship or are dealing with infidelity or divorce?
If so, I ask you to consider taking some time to put your well being first. To get your life back on track and in balance.
This is what I can offer to support you on your healing journey:
- Private and clean guest accommodations located in beautiful Healdsburg, California
- Choice of multiple daily healing therapies – arranged specifically for your personal healing journey
- Private pool and spa usage
- Supportive counseling and coaching to help you get back to a stronger happier you.
If you are interested in further information regarding either a 2 day or 4 day stay, please fill out the Additional Information Request form at the bottom of this page to receive pricing and availability details.
Disclaimer: We are located in the country and we do have neighbors and animals. While it is very quiet here I can not control normal everyday noise. We are nestled next to a working vineyard that at times can be quite active. For that reason I do not schedule retreats during Harvest unless specifically requested during that time. The guest cottage is a smoke free, pet free zone and needs to remain so. We do have animals (our fur family) which are by nature very healing and we encourage you to interact with them if you choose to.