I often hear, “I just can’t visualize…no matter what I try, all I see is black when I close my eyes.”
The ability to Visualize is available and achievable by everyone; it is just a muscle you have to develop and then use in order to make stronger.
Here is a simple technique that I teach my clients who want to improve their visualization skills either for meditation, or increasing their visual connection (Clairvoyance) to spirit.
- Choose an item, for example an Orange. Hold it in your hand where you can clearly see it.
- Look at it for 10 seconds. (Counting 1 -1000, 2-1000 vs. watching a clock)
- Now close your eyes. You will see the “visual imprint” in your “mind’s eye” of that Orange.
- Repeat this process several times; then stop. After 15 minutes, without having the item near you, close your eyes and “picture” the Orange in your “mind’s eye”.
At first, you may have a quick, light vision of the orange, but as you continue to practice you will quickly be able to remember the size, shape and color with great clarity.
- I recommend continuing with other items or photos as you strengthen your skills. Try different textures, shapes and sizes. With just a little practice you too will be able to visualize with ease.
As a Medium, my ability to see things in my mind’s eye is one way that spirit will communicate with me. When a loved one comes through and wants to get a message to their family, I am shown images (for example an Orange) or situations that will have special meaning for them. I then interpret those images for their family in order to communicate that special message. If you would like more information about experiencing a Mediumship reading, or know of someone that could use my help, please go to: www.maggiescrobonia.com I look forward to hearing from you.
Many Blessings, Maggie